Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to Docs for Life

I often get asked the following questions:

"Ted, how did you learn how to do that?"

"Ted, how do I [insert what they want to accomplish] in Google Docs?"

"Ted, why are you so obsessed with Google Docs?"

"Ted, can I have a copy of that Spreadsheet?"

The single goal of this blog will be to answer these questions.  Occasionally, I will ramble about Google Docs theory, best practices, or ways to get answers to your questions.

I am a Google Docs TC.  You can find me answering questions on the Google Docs forums.  As always, feel free to contact me via my Google Profile if you have a question about anything Google Docs related.  I will also expand on topics from the Google Docs forums.

I look forward to comments and questions!  Now go forth and CREATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment