Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Holidays and the coming weeks

Wow. I realized I posted ONCE in November. Not good.  Anyways, a lot has been going on with Docs and I hope to post more soon!  The past couple of weeks have been pretty crazy but I plan on doing a few more analysis posts about the forum itself, the future of Google Docs and try to apply some of what has been going on to a few models about change.  It would be really great to help users learn how to be the most resilient Google product users!  I do think some of this learning is going on by newer users but I hope a few of my insights will help others see their use of Google Docs from a new light.

However, I probably won't publish these posts for a few weeks (and hopefully from my new Chromebook!).  For now, enjoy this image I made using G+. Happy Holidays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment